High Country Home Educators – Group Tickets
Thursday, November 3, 12:00 PM
High Country Group Tickets: $11.50
Ent Center for the Arts
5225 N. Nevada Ave.
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Welcome High Country families! For years, your group has attended our ACT II shows and we are delighted to host you again!
For this show, we are doing something a little different so that families can take advantage of our daytime school show AND get a discount on tickets at the same time.
Here is how it works.
- If you’d like to bring your homeschool family to Tuck Everlasting on Thursday, Nov. 3, at 12:00, you can buy tickets here.
- Regular ticket prices are $15-$20 (plus a $2 box office fee). If you get tickets through this offer, tickets are only $11.50 each!
- Since this is a school show and this is a group discount, the seats aren’t individually assigned. Instead, your group will have a reserved block of seats. When your family arrives, you will give our group liaison your name and you’ll be taken to your reserved block of seats. You may sit anywhere in that block of seats.
- Since it is a school show, ALL attendees must be 5 years or older. Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate babies, toddlers, or children under the age of 5.
- Please be assured that face coverings (masks) are NOT required to attend Tuck Everlasting – TYA.
- Lastly, the tickets are non-refundable. If a family is unable to attend the show, they are welcome to sell or give their tickets to another family.
We are so excited for High Country to be joining us for Tuck Everlasting and look forward to seeing you at the show!
IF YOU HAVE TECHNICAL PROBLEMS WITH PAYMENT, PLEASE CONTACT ACT @ 331-2434 OR 282-9101.