Our Philosophy: To use the art of theatre to build character, confidence and creativity in the lives of students in the Colorado Springs area. ACT is designed to provide wholesome theatre experiences, skill building, and content to help students develop their character as well as their talent.
Our Curriculum: During our workshops, students will explore many elements of acting, including character development, movement, voice, audition and improvisational skills. These will be taught through direct instruction, acting games and exercises, as well as rehearsing and then performing for parents and friends on the last day of each series.
- A clean, wholesome environment with content that is safe and honoring for the whole family.
- Small class sizes which allows more direct attention for each child.
- Professional guidance from experienced and qualified directors.
- Instruction that is tailored to challenge both beginners and those with advanced skills.
- The opportunity to perform in a one-act play. By using multiple, shorter plays, each student is given a more significant role, insted of a select few who get main roles in a single play.