Inspiring and equipping youth in character, confidence, and creativity
through the magic of theatre
Our Core Values:
- Provide a wholesome environment that is safe for the actor to develop and the whole family to attend
- Produce high quality, professional-level shows that display the excellence of theatre
- Bring literature to life through main stage productions performed for local schools
- Keep our productions affordable for schools and the community to attend
- Cast vision for the power of the arts to educate, build character, and personally transform both the actors involved and the audience
ACT II, a sister company to ACT, produces two main stage productions a year: typically a drama in the fall and a musical in the spring. These are professional level productions with a full staff including a producer, director, set designer, costume designer and so forth.
ACT II strives to not only produce a high quality show, but to develop each actor in the process, hence the name ACADEMY of Community Theatre (ACT II). Actors will grow in skill and talent, as they rehearse and perform.
Casting for these productions are by audition only. Audition requirements will vary from show to show, including the ages invited to audition. Some productions require youth and adult actors. Other productions will be open to only for students under 18. All audition information will be posted online when available.
To be informed when auditions are posted, please join our email list by CLICKING HERE.
Since ACT II is a non-profit organization, we enlist sponsors, big and small, for support! If you, or a business you know, are interested in learning more about sponsoring ACT II, please CLICK HERE for more information.